Glazed Buffalo CauliflowerFebruary 15, 2017
Step-by-Step Instructions On How To Best Prepare Kava
Mika and Kenn join together to show all of you how to mix kava at home!
All you need is a mesh strainer, water and a couple bowls.
- For one part kava, use three to four parts water.
- Pour water that is warm to the touch (not hot) into a large bowl.
- Put the dry kava in a strainer bag and immerse the bag in water.
- Knead and squeeze the kava for about 10-15 minutes while applying a lot of pressure.
- Squeeze the kava as dry as possible before discarding the separated pulp.
- Enjoy your elixir of life, a.k.a. KAVA
Check out a behind the scenes demonstration of kava mixing with Mika and her friend, Kenn!